Translate

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Driving Caps

My Morgan Driving Caps


In the February Edition of MOG Magazine we were asked to submit Ideas for driving Caps. 

Here are the selection of Caps that I have for my use.

I prefer the Peak Baseball Cap as they tend to sit more tightly on the Head, resisting 'Fly Off' in the wind.

The Peak itself makes for a very good Sun Visor. 

Two good reasons for my Choices

My Main Driving Cap - MSCC in Roadster 100 Colours.

 My Version of the Original Roadster 100 Register Cap with OxMog Pin Badge.

 My New Version Roadster 100 Register Cap sporting our All Morgans' Day Pin Badge

My Night Time Driving Cap from Panther Vision with its Three Bright and selective LED lamps which are great for finding the Ignition Key Slot and any Nighttime Map Reading. 

My Smart Donegal Tweed Cap by City Sports Caps also sporting my Brooklands Club Members Pin Badge.

My Simulated Fur Lined Winter Cap with Ear Flaps.

My Help for Heroes Cap used throughout my Around Britain's' Coast Roads Fundraiser

Here is it worn on the trip with my Snood Neck Warmer preparing to make a Circuit of the Great Orm at Llandudno.

My Later Help for Heroes Fundraising Cap sporting the Vale of Evesham St Georges Day Asparagus Run Pin Badge.

Last but not Least, my Ledgerwood Morgan Cap Retainer.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment