Translate

Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Help for Heroes Fund Raising Locations


My Help for Heroes Fund Raising Locations


The Green Goddess Ready for Duty

Today I held my first day of Fund Raising outside of the Town Hall in Beaconsfield where I raised a handsome £146.14p from the good people who supported me.

One of the beauties of Fund Raising with Tins is that you get to meet people who often have a story to tell about their military careers, about cars or just about the town and similar events.


Young Finley was my first visitor and enjoyed a moment in the car while mum found some cash for me


This small group from the local Alfriston School had been doing a spot of Market Research Price Comparison work in the Towns Supermarkets with their Teacher 

 Two Lady Donators were from the nearby Housing 21 Offices. They were out for their Lunch Break

This young chap just loved the car, the flags and enjoyed a quick drive. I gave him a clean duster to see if he would polish the car but quickly used to to remove the Chocolate from around his mouth. Good Try.


 Olympic Mascot 'Manderville' was recently returned to his plinth having been the victim of vandalism so I thought it an opportunity to involve him in my event.

Sadly, A Help for Heroes Wristband is too small to add to his collection. 

 Just before I finished for the day a Chinook Fly Past had been appropriately arranged.

The Rest of my Fund Raising Locations

Below is the list of places where I will be fund raising along the rest of my 11 day journey. 

Where there are two locations listed on the same day, the first will be in the mid to late morning and the second in the late afternoon. 

I hope to stay at each location for 2 to 3 hours depending on the distances left to drive that day.

If anyone happens to be in the locality, it would be great to see you there. If not I hope to keep the new blog going although I suspect that taking photos through the City Roads will not be as easy as the coast road.

Best Wishes
Frank

29 APR 13SAINSBURY'S, CALCOT PARK, READING
29 APR 13SAINSBURY'S, GREEN PARK STATION, BATH
30 APR 13ASDA, HATHERLEY LANE, CHELTENHAM
30 APR 13SAINSBURY'S, WINDERMERE DRIVE, WORCESTER
1ST MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, KINGSWAY RETAIL PARK, DERBY
1ST MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, LONDON ROAD, HAZEL GROVE, STOCKPORT
2ND MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, FLINTOFF WAY, PRESTON
2ND MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, CABLE STREET, LANCASTER
3RD MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, STATION ROAD, COCKERMOUTH
3RD MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, CHURCH STREET, CALDEWGATE, CARLISLE
4TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, 38 NORTHGATE, PEEBLES
4TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, MEADOWBANK, 9-10 MORAY PARK, EDINBURGH
5TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, WILLOWBURN AVENUE, PEEBLES
6TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, FOSSBANK, YORK
7TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, WEATHERBY ROAD, HARROGATE
7TH MAY 13ASDA, BOWER ROAD, HARROGATE
7TH MAY 13ASDA, CEMETARY ROAD, LIDGET GREEN, BRADFORD
8TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, TRITTON ROAD, LINCOLN
9TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, 20 GAMBREL RD, WESTGATE IND. EST. NORTHAMPTON
9TH MAY 13SAINSBURY'S, EVERARD CLOSE, ST. ALBANS

No comments:

Post a Comment