Translate

Sunday 10 February 2013

9000 Page Views.

Just a quick thank you to all of those of you who have shown interest in my Blog, Originally set up to cover my Solo Drive Around Britain's Coast Roads for Help for Heroes. I decided to keep it going adding other events of possible interest.

We achieved 9000 Page Views yesterday. A BIG THANK YOU to you all.

Even though I completed that 5017 Mile Journey back in April 2012 and have now closed the Event after donating the £6881.02 with a potential extra £929.41 from the Gift Aid Tax return program given by many of you out there, I have left the Website open, just in case.

http://www.bmycharity.com/AroundBritainsCoastRoadsinaMorgan

As you can see from my last post I am now planning another Charity Drive for Help for Heroes in May this year so have opened a new Web Page to cover that event. 

As I will be mainly collecting using my Baton Tins I have reduced my Collecting Target ambition to £3000.

 http://www.bmycharity.com/1000milerally

I am still waiting for the H4H Event Number to add into the website.

Thank you all again
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment