Translate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

A Nice Sunny Day for a Dig Walk, Today

I was on my own today and with the sun shining and the wind almost at storm level I set off with Digby to our Favorite Walk at Hedgerley.

As is my wont, I took a slightly different route today along the path towards Hedgerley Green before ducking through the woods to avoid our usual paths which have become more and more Boggy. The snow has thawed, only to be followed by torrential rain, so now there are more mud and puddles along the very popular footpath routes. 

I enjoyed the walk as is always the case, but also took the opportunity to pause along the way for a few extra photos taken on the mobile phone.

We finished our walk by taking Lunch in the White Horse Inn which was a lovely relaxing end to our trip.

Digby, Waiting to go for his walk. 

Adopting his favorite spot for looking out of the window.

Looking down onto the White Horse Inn (Left) and the Old Quaker Meeting House (Right)

An alternative walk across this small meadow from the Church Gate.

A view across Hedgerley Village from the top of the hill near to the Church.

While walking through the RSPB Reserve in Church Woods I spotted these two unusual deformities. Almost Spooky!



No comments:

Post a Comment