Translate

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Journey Plan


Listening to the car radio one day, someone said that if you drive across North London to the coast and then turn left and keep going you would eventually arrive back at London on the South Side. Now there is an idea, says I.
Last year the Roadster 100 Register held a successful Charity Event for Help for Heroes at Waddesdon Manor but so far this year there was nothing planned.
Putting both the Idea and Fund-raising Ambition together, in April 2012, I will be making this Solo Circuit of the Coastal Roads of Britain in my Morgan Roadster 100 car and hope to raise sponsorship for the event through your kind support.




The Journey Distance is some 4690 Miles, which I intend to cover over 22 consecutive days.
Any Fund-raising achieved will all be for the 'Help for Heroes Charity', however, I will be Financing the Journey Costs myself. My H4H Reg. No. - 20120107-1473-8865


The Route I use will involve travelling the same Anti Clockwise Direction, from North London, River Thames Side, up the East Coast to John O Groats, then Across the top of Scotland, Down the West Side including Wales and Cornwall to Lands End before travelling along the South Coast and back around North Kent Coast before arriving home via South London, all using the A & B Class Coastal Roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment